Home Care Support Workers required to cover Chester and surrounding areas.
Pinnacle Caring Service homecare provider delivering care to people in their own homes. We support and care for our clients in a way that maximizes their comfort health and happiness, and we are looking for carers to help us deliver this service in a professional and caring way that meets our clients’ needs, whilst respecting their privacy and confidentiality.
We currently have various positions available for both full time/part time as well as Live-in and Night Shifts.
Essential criteria includes:
- Excellent communication skills;
- A caring, understanding and professional nature;
- Car owner/driver;
- Previous experience of providing care and support is not essential;
- The ability to work flexibly to meet our clients individual service requirements;
- Availability to work weekends and public holidays;
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team
Desirable criteria are:
- Previous experience in health & social care
The benefits include good rates of pay with mileage together with paid annual leave, uniform and training.
We would be delighted to hear from you. You can apply either by calling 01244 457 244 for an application form, or alternatively submit your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below: