Female – Care Assistant/Support Worker
Responsibilities and Duties
Our home carers work in clients own homes and provide services such as companionship, taking clients out and about through to medication support and dementia care. We accommodate and encourage our Care Assistants to gain varied level experience in basic care to complex care in the Community.
Some of you may not any experience but, looking for a career in caring, if you have a valid UK Driving licence, we can pair you with one of our experience carer to train you on the job.
What We Offer:
- Type of Contracts :Full-Time / Part-Time / Weekends / Flexi-Times – Permanent
- No Experience – required as full training will be provided
- Guaranteed hours available – options for Day/Night
- A personalised Personal Development Plan, with many opportunities for career progression
- Paid up to £10.40ph– Depending on experience,Plus – Mileage allowance/Holidays/Pension contribution
- We don’t discriminate with pay if you are reliable and committed member of staff age between 18 and 24.
- Unrestricted Access to both Manager & the Directors
What we are looking for:
Previous experience is not necessary as full training will be provided.
- Right to work in UK
- A valid driving licence, with your own car and Insurance
- Can read, write and speak in English
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £9.37 to £10.40 /hour